The trip to Sentosa has been cancelled because Mira caught a cold, Gnia can't go every alternate day, Sarah has to collect her paycheck, Xavier has training, Ezra can't go, Aiwei can't go, Kris is going to the Philippines, and Eunice doesn't have time. Only Jo and I were able to make it but it'd be rather pointless for just the 2 of us to go. Where's the fun in that? Yea, so I'll just spend another day at home getting bored to tears and trying to find something to do, yet discarding the idea due to laziness.
My parents celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary by going for the chocolate buffet at the Fullerton. Okay... So it wasn't exactly a celebration. They just thought a quiet night out as a family would do us some good since all our schedules are pretty tight and the time not spent away from home is spent getting annoyed and pissed off at one another. And I must say, I agree.
Sarah and I patched up on Friday night. It was all a misunderstanding and we talked it over, and everything's okay now. I'm sorry for judging you, Sarah, and I'm sorry for unintentionally making it seem as if I was trying to tell you what to do. We'll always be bestfriends alright?
2:37 PM